MAN.SE.F. raises funds from Members and specific Donations. These financial resources are exclusively dedicated to the Proposers after a deep due diligence of their Proposals. Of course, enlargement of the number of the Members, Contributions and Donations for a specific project are welcome in the following ways:
- Subscription fees as MAN.SE.F.’s Member;
- Contributions and Donations to be transferred to:
Banca Popolare di Milano Agenzia 020 – 2, Via L. Montegani 20141 Milan – Italy
Donors who are resident in Italy can deduct their donations as follows:
- If Physical Persons: They can deduct from their annual Personal Taxation the amount donated that shall not overcome the 26% and for the maximum of € 30,000,00 (according to the Law NO. 190, dated 23.12.2014); or they can deduct the amount donated up to the 10% of their Personal Income however not more than € 70,000,00 (according to the Art. 14, Comma 1 of the Law NO. 80 dated 14.05.2005).
- If Companies: They can deduct from their annual Company’s Income the amount donated up to € 2,065.83 however that shall not overcome the 2% of the Company’s Income declared; or they can deduct the amount donated up to the 10% of their Company’s Income however not more than € 70,000,00 (according to the Art. 14, Comma 1 of the Law NO. 80 dated 14.05.2005).
- Moreover, Physical Persons can seize the opportunity of giving their 5 x 1,000 of the Personal Taxation calculated, in favour of “Associazione MAN.SE.F. Milano” simply indicating its Fiscal Code NO. 97462320157 and filling and signing one of the 4 forms of the “Tax Declaration” on “MODELLO 730”, “CUD”, “UNICO PERSONE FISICHE” or “UNICO MINIPERSONE FISICHE”.